Worried about lines and wrinkles? We can help!
Ambiance Skin and Body Centre in the very heart of the city of Launceston, is very excited to be associated with Dr Sean Arendse from Flawless Rejuvenation Skin Clinic in Melbourne.
Dr Arendse is the medical director of Flawless Rejuvenation Skin Clinic, a member of the Cosmetic Physicians Society of Australia, and national trainer and regular speaker for various cosmetic injectable products for an international pharmaceutical brand.
Dr Arendse is an experience injector, however continually updates his skills and knowledge via attending numerous local and international conferences and advanced aesthetic workshops including the Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Non-Surgical Symposium (2014 and 2015), International Master Class on Facial Aesthetics (2014), and is currently furthering is dermatological knowledge completing a Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Dermatology with Queen Marys College, University of London.
His special interests include the use of muscle relaxant injections and temporary hyaluronic acid dermal fillers for non-surgical full facial rejuvenation. Dr Arendse is well-known for providing high quality, detailed facial assessments and a natural aesthetic following treatments.
Dr Arendse enjoys providing treatment to both male and female clients, with the aim of a natural and subtle aesthetic. His clients appreciate his bedside manner and personable approach
Talk to our friendly staff to see when we can book your free consultation or appointment with a specialist in cosmetic enhancements.
Quick facts about Anti Wrinkle Prevention
- Anti-wrinkle injections help to relax certain muscles in the face that cause wrinkles
- They can be used on frowns, crows feet, and forehead lines
- They can also strategically relax certain muscles to create an eyebrow lift, reduce a gummy smile, slim the jawline, and to stop the downward pull of muscles on the mouth and neck
- They can help to prevent the permanent etching of lines into the face by constant muscle contraction
- They work after 7-14 days and last for 3-4 months
- They are a safe and effective means of reducing wrinkles
- They can help to reduce excess sweating when injected into the underarms or palms.
- Anti-wrinkle injections can be used in conjunction with dermal fillers to help treat both static and dynamic wrinkles
*Cosmetic injections from Allergan: For Men and Women
*Due to TGA regulations, advertising names of cosmetic injectables is not permitted