AP sugaring products do not adhere to live skin cells…
This is one of the major differences between sugaring and waxing legs and other more sensitive areas. Wax products are made of resins which adhere to skin cells. Because wax sticks to any surface it is applied to, pulling it away causes unwarranted pain. Alexandria Professional® sugaring products never adhere to live skin cells on bodies, faces, or legs. Therefore, when it is removed, it only gently exfoliates dead skin cells, leaving behind silky smooth skin.
Additionally, because AP sugaring paste is all natural and water soluble, it can be easily rinsed away if needed.
AP SUGARING TECHNIQUE EXTRACTS HAIR IN ITS NATURAL DIRECTION OF GROWTH…
When waxing legs and bodies, you remove the hair against the natural direction of growth causing undue levels of pain. With Alexandria Professional®’s sugaring method, you only remove the hair in the natural direction of the hair growth. Plus, through the Alexandria sugaring application technique, the sugar paste seeps into the hair follicle. This helps lubricate the hair root regardless of whether it’s on the legs or anywhere else on your client.
These two facts alone make a world of difference in comfort for the client. This is especially important for clients who have suffered in the past with waxing in sensitive areas.
WHAT IS BODY SUGARING?
Body sugaring is an ancient Egyptian method of hair removal using a 100% natural paste of sugar, lemon and water. Our freehand method is safe and hygienic for all skin types as the sugar paste is never re-used and we will only ever put a clean implement into the jar of paste.
Your technician will apply the sugar paste by hand against your hair growth so that when the hair is removed in a flicking motion it’s pulled out by the follicle in the direction of hair growth. This drastically reduces the occurrence of hair breakage, painful ingrown hairs, and also allows us to remove smaller, harder to grab hairs.
Here are our reasons for choosing Sugaring:
* The sugar we use is 100% natural, and FREE of “nasties”
Alexandria Professional® manufactures 100% of all its sugar pastes to ensure superb and consistent quality with each and every container. There are no chemical additives, no wax resins as a “cheat add-in.
* Our Sugar Pastes do not stick to live skin cells
With the Alexandria technique and its unique sugar paste formulation, the sugar paste gently exfoliates only dead skin cells resulting in a much gentler sugaring even on delicate skin tissue areas like eyebrows and bikini.
* Advanced Sugaring Treatments are economical
Most clients see an immediate improvement — after the first or second sugaring treatment– less hair and a reduction in ingrown hairs. You will find sugaring will last longer than waxing.
* Our Sugar Pastes are 100% water-soluble
There is no risk of damage or staining to your clothes, and more importantly no damage to your skin. The Alexandria sugar paste is easily washed away after sugaring if needed with lukewarm water. You will leave your sugaring treatments feeling clean and smooth… one less thing for you to worry about! No sticky residue, no bits of wax that you are still finding during the day!
* Our Trained and certified AP Practitioners massage our Advanced Sugar Paste onto the skin by hand at lukewarm temperature, No risk of burning your skin! This is where the sugaring magic begins to happen with our clients. When the sugar paste is massaged onto the skin, it allows the paste to seep into the follicles which in turn allows the body hair to “slide” out more comfortably for a complete extraction without hair breakage.
* The Alexandria Sugar Pastes are 100% hygienic. AP certified practitioners never re-use the sugar paste and always wear gloves on both hands. Sugar paste is always discarded after each client is treated. We also perform all brazilians with a g-string for your comfort and to ensure you receive the best treatment possible. We do not need you to be fully exposed or be a contortionist :) Another great benefit to the Alexandria Sugar Pastes is that bacteria does not breed in high concentrates of sugar eliminating the possibility of cross contamination. Alexandria Professional® is always Safe! Safe! Safe
* The best thing...it is the same price as our waxing. So you can enjoy all the benefits of sugaring and pay not one cent more.
* Please note: Leg and arm sugaring is not performed with Alexandria Sugar. We prefer to use Pharo Sugar
|Waxing or Sugaring Menu|
|Half Leg Student||$23.0|
|Half Leg & Bikini||$40.0|
|Three Quarter Leg||$33.0|
|Full Leg & Bikini||$55.0|
|Full Leg & Brazilian||$82.0|
|Half Leg & Brazilian||$66.0|
|Lip or Chin Wax||$14.0|
|Lip & Chin||$25.0|
|Eyebrow Shape & Lip Wax||$27.0|
|Lip & Chin & Eyebrow Wax||$40.0|
|Bikini - standard||$18.0|
|Bikini - extended||$30.0|
|Prices may vary. Please note that this product cannot be purchased as a Gift Voucher option.|