Welcome ~ Ambiance Skin & Body Centre is all about YOU!! Let us help create the perfect day free from pressure and stress, allowing our professional staff to help in all areas of beauty and helping you look your best.
"Dreams are meant to be shared - Happiness is sharing them"
Congratulations on your approaching wedding day! At Ambiance Skin & Body Centre we want to help you take the worry out of the planning and help you look your beautiful best. We love helping brides,weddings are just so much fun and we promise; you will be delighted you took the steps to getting the most beautiful look for your wedding.
Book for a FREE consultation with one of our team, where we will sit down and plan exactly what you need before your big day! Let us help you look your best on your special day. This may include facials, a de-stress with our to die for Hot Stone Massage, a spray tan, pedicures and manicures. Don't forget your makeup on the day.
Top Tips for a perfect wedding day look:
To get that glowing, fresh-faced look, there are a few things to consider a few weeks prior to your wedding day.
- Book in with our skin specialists to discuss having regular facials, microderabrasion or IPL to ensure your skin is in tip-top condition. Start a regular skin regime with products designed for your skin type.
- Drink at least 1 litre of water per day.
- Start an exercise program, even if it's just walking each day.
- Don't get too much sun before your wedding. Sunburn and peeling skin is not the ideal look for a bride.
- Consider having a guaranteed spray on tan that will give a flawless and healthy glow.
- Book with your hairdresser to practice and experiment with different hair styles.
- Book your makeup trial with your make-up artist to discuss colours for yourself and your bridesmaids.
1-2 days before Wedding have:
- A pedicure
- All your waxing requirements
- A manicure
- A massage!
|Mother of the Bride||$55.0|
|Prices may vary.|